Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October!

Hello Everyone!
Just wondering how it actually got to be October already.  This year has definitely flown by!  I haven't been blogging much but recently I attended an online Affiliate Marketing conference and I was so inspired to help my fellow bloggers with this new business.  Many of us are "stay-at-home" people who just need a little extra income for our coffee!  Hence, I have started a business blog which I invite you to sign up at if you are interested in recieving free info on home businesses.  My new blog is EG Consultants at:
http://www.egconsultantinfo.wordpress.com/
I admit I have tons to learn, but perhaps we could start this journey together since many hands make light work...what would many minds make?!! :)
My first online seller (which is a huge bargain at this price) is a step by step Affiliate Marketing "How to" ebook.  It's very affordable and contains the links and steps that we need to begin.  You can purchase it at
http://bit.ly/egconlt
Just use your paypal account and it is only $9.95.  There is a wealth of information in this book.
I'll add some photos and hope to meet with you at the next blog post!
Meanwhile, Build A Bridge, NOT A Wall!
G

No comments: