Saturday, January 16, 2010

It Is January!

Can't believe it is past the middle of January already!  I've had an awesome Birthday...WEEK!  My birthday was celebrated with a luncheon with the ladies at my favorite Thai restaurant.  Sorry I don't have any photos...just didn't think about the camera.  Mom, Karen, Esther, Kara, Bree, Jessica & Jhett made the  birthday party delightful. Continued the celebrating in the next few days by:
  • Shopping at the Outlet Mall
  • Spending half a day at the book store
  • Looking for bargains at Stein Mart
  • Celebrating at PF Changs
  • Celebrating at Outback Steakhouse
  • Spending an afternoon in the sun reading my book
  • Drinking numerous latte's
As you can see, it was a great week.  Hope to have a more productive week next week but no week could be this much fun, could it?

Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing. 

No comments: